Friday, April 21, 2006

Aaaaahhhhh


It's Friday - yea!
My friend, Dee Dee called me yesterday to check in. She said she had checked the blog and i hadn't written anything since last Wednesday. Ooopps. Sometimes (mostly) i don't think people read these. Mostly i'm writing for myself - because it's partially compulsion...partially because i want to practice writing for future publication possibilities, and partially so i don't forget what i've done.

I have procured a new piece of jewelry and i am so happy with it. My friend, Tal, is a jewelry designer. She's also on the Native Path, and a Shaman. She and her partner, Billy gave me the opportunity to build a sweatlodge a few years ago (wrote about it in one of my first posts). It's a beautiful piece that i commissioned, she made it for me...and i received it from her today. What a beautiful way to begin the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home