Monday, April 10, 2006

Storms a Plenty

Pir Vilayat Khan talked about something like tempests in our teacups, or something like that. Perhaps that's what's been happening here this weekend. I've stirred up the cuppa. The weather here did it too.

A very large tree fell on my parent's home on Saturday. A big live white oak. I've been telling them that if it were me, I'd have it removed. Last Friday, i told them again that it was going to fall. Maybe i shouldn't say things like that. It feel on Saturday morning...after the big storm. No one was hurt, though my mom was very shook up. It was a big adventure watching the tree men take it down yesterday. We had a kinda' driveway party next door.

Tempests in my teacups too. I wanted to go meet a qigong master who is being brought down to Atlanta by a friend. I thought it would be okay to look into it, that i was clear that things were more than over between us. The weekend proved me wrong on that count. Aaah well. More time and more water needs to move under this bridge, or perhaps i need to find another way to feel about it.

I wonder if emotions follow the brain's thoughts, or vice versa...or if i can understand each independently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home