Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Happy Birthday

Today is my b-day! Yep. I'm getting older.

It was a beautiful day today, though. I've had lots of wonderful dreams over the past week or so, and have been pretty good at writing them down. I've read where the weeks surrounding the birthday time are potentially good times to review and revise one's life - or at least the year. It may be interesting to note the full moon and lunar eclipse, too.

I've also been practicing holding onto the attitude that i'd like to have throughout the day. Usually, there are little glitches to our days, and a lot of times, i would take it personally. For the past few weeks, it's worked pretty well, especially at work. I think meditating and doing my practices every morning helps. Being conscious of keeping my attitude the way I want to helps too. Since i can be a particularly good empath, it's become more important for me to recognize my own energy as opposed to taking on discordant energies around me.

Happy Birthday to me!

3 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, Blogger Darrell Grizzle said...

Happy Birthday! Wishing you every blessing as you begin another year ~

Darrell

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger N8 said...

Happy Birthday!

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger molly said...

Thanks guys! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home