Sunday, February 19, 2006

Starting Something New

Today i sat in Starbucks and wrote for an hour. Wow. There was lots of stuff coming out of the pen...well...out through me.

One of the things i wrote about was just what is going on in my head. which is a lot, but it doesn't necessarily follow any lines of continuity, although sometimes it finds a loop and tries to play it over and over again, trying to make sense of it.

Another thing that i was focused on writing about was my self-consciousness as i sat there. I wasn't meeting anyone, so i went by myself. I sat down and started to write. I became very conscious of how i looked, the dog hair on my shirt, how it didn't do my hair or wear make up. I watched feet pass by, but rarely looked up from my writing. I wrote about that.

The last thing i was writing about is an idea that i have for a women's circle. I was questioning myself about why i wanted to start up something new. Why do i feel the need to facilitate something like this. Then, i started writing down all of the things that i would like to talk to others about. A lot of things are my experiences and what i have been learning over the past four years. I know that there are several women in my life with rich information and experiences to share. The depth of knowledge and experience is just phenomenal. I must have written down several pages of ideas. I don't know if this is going to manifest into something, but the ideas are there. tons of them.

One of the reasons to start a circle would be to foster community and conscious communication...and support for our individuality and our journey(s).

Well, i think what i am going to do next is type out all of my notes (handwritten) and organize them and then send them to five of my friends and see what they think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home