Saturday, January 21, 2006

A Difficult Day

I'm having a difficult day. Nothing is really wrong, and i'm not in physical pain, but there's something i'm having difficulty with. I feel really, really sad. Sometimes i wonder if there's a way for me to look at things differently to make myself feel better. I made jewelry, i sold jewelry, a read my cherag materials, i took a walk. i'm planning on going to Dolphin Breath meditation and to a dance party at my friend's house. I feel like shit. the tears just keep coming. i wonder if i'll be able to release whatever this is during the breath workshop. i don't know. i thought of a poem on my walk and i got the impression to write it down. i might have forgotten it, but maybe it will just come out of my fingers...

You told me you were thirsty,
You wanted me to give you a drink.
I asked you if you would do the same for me.
You hesitated.
You think what you have to offer me isn't good enough.
Do you realize that the bitter wine quenches the thirst
Just as well as the sweet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home