Saturday, December 31, 2005

New Year's Eve

So, it's NY's Eve, and i'm hope with the kids. It's pretty quiet, we've been fed and Lucky is sleeping on the couch behind me. I've been writing a bit today. All of the difference facets of my life that demand attention. I don't have enough time, energy, and money to do everything. So, i've taken time today to write down some of those things, and see what i should focus on in the coming year. It's taking awhile. I'm writing them down in a semi-outline format and then going back and taking each question and examining it...and asking questions - in some detail and writing down the answers that have been coming from within. Also, i've been practicing with a pendulum as a cross reference. I've used the pendulum before, and have noted that there seems to be a percentage of discrepancy - so things change.

One of the first things we have decided to do tomorrow is have a family meeting...
to discuss some of our wishes and hopes for the coming year, set some goals and boundaries, and then the plan is to check in on how we are doing once a month...and revise as needed.

We have some sparklers to celebrate the new year, and some movies too. I enjoy the quiet time with the kids. I'll also do a burning bowl ceremony and ask them if they want to do it with me. We'll write down the things we want to release in our lives and what we want to bring in and burn it in a shell with some white sage. It's a nice little ritual.

Happy New Year

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home