Sunday, December 18, 2005

How Many, Many Feet Do You Meet?

Right Foot, Left Foot
Feet, Feet, Feet,
How Many, Many Feet You Meet?

The book by Dr. Suess is better, but i was reminded of it last night. My friend, Denise, got me a reflexology gig for last night. I ended up driving down past the airport & getting a babysitter for almost 6 hours - but it was worth it! The lady who called me was having a party - and she loves reflexology, so she wanted her friends to receive some for the holidays. We negotiated a fee, which included my driving time, too. I didn't know what to expect, but i met a lot of lovely women! When i arrived, she told me that the people she had hired for pedicures had cancelled at the last moment, and perhaps i would be okay with seeing a few more guests. Okay, i thought. At the end of the evening, she asked me how many women had received reflexology, and i told her i didn't count! She said, "you don't remember how many feet you saw?" I know she was just kidding with me, but it reminded me of the poem.

I love gigs like that. Lots of happy people and nice quan.
Happy Feet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home