Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Before Dreaming

Holidays are often a difficult time for so many people, myself included. Not just the holidays coming up, but i've also had difficult times around Memorial Day and Labor Day holidays as well. A lot of it is being sensitive to what's going on in the world and with those around me.

This evening, i was having a difficult moment, but as moments are, they are only there just for as long as you give time to them. I was thinking (sometimes not a great thing for me to do) about how sometimes i can't find solace or thanks for the 10,000 things that i have or can do. At these times i yearn for the no-thing. A stillpoint.

Finding my balance between the 10,000 things and the no-thing helps me regain my center. Sweet dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home