Monday, May 01, 2006

May Day


Today is May Day. The day for Maypoles, dancing and celebration of spring. Beltane (the time between the equinox and solstice), or close to it. Along with that, i think of morse code. So, in honor of the day, I made a special posterboard or treasure board.

I'm not sure exactly what other people call it, but my friend, Joanna did one for New Years. I suppose it sets an intention, or a visualization of what is going on in the mind. From what I understand, it's like a map of some sort, to help manifest what's going on inside.

So, my pictorial map is of sustainable community. Perhaps apropos for May Day.
A place where people can live, or just visit for a time. Sustainable, with organic gardens, common buildings with rooms for yoga, tai chi, meditation, or other gatherings. Holistic health practitioners, etc. Also, different living quarters for guests and residents.

I tried to take a picture of it to show... Some of the pictures and words are very small, but you can get the idea!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home