Monday, August 14, 2006

School's In Session

Well, today is the first day of school for Max & Sam. Yikes. Early rising now...to catch the bus a bit after 7 a.m.

Back to routine for me too, as i head off to work - back to the everyday routine instead of what the summer allowed me.

I am working on several projects right now, and it has given me a new burst of energy. Of course, some of my older projects are beckoning me to finish them, too. Although sometimes it seems like there isn't time for everything, I seem to be finding more energy and time to do the things i enjoy. That's a good thing.

Projects around the house abound, the jewelry business, the cherag studies, the new furniture painting projects and exercise compete for time, but somehow all create a balance.

Right now, the angst is caused by not knowing. This is something i am getting used to - and i have decided it has become a matter of faith. Usually i know my course. Now, however, there is a sense of floating and preparing. Preparing for what is the angst-creator. Usually i feel or understand the goal (long term), but now, it is shrouded and all i can do it watch it unfold each moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home