Saturday, June 03, 2006

On My Own

Well, the boys are with their dad for the next ten days...and i get to stay home w/the dog, go to work, and generally take care of the house and myself for a few days. Whew.

So far, i've spend some time cleaning up the ever-expanding mess in the backyard, and the entropic mess in the house. Well, I really don't mind that, either.

The time may be arriving where i am going to have to find a more full-time job, too. So, doing manual labor helps me clear my head and get me grounded.

The next days are filled with wonderful things. Today is Max's final game - the MVP game. So i'll be there to route him on. After that, there's a free concert w/my friend Miera and whomever else decides to come. Tomorrow, my good friend Shoshi is getting married, so i will have to clean up and go celebrate!

Weddings are a wonderful thing (usually). There's a special energy that surrounds them. It's the first time for Shoshi, and she's my age. I'm so happy for her!

Have a wonderful weekend~

2 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Blogger RocketJam said...

Enjoy that alone-time Molly! Don't spend it all cleaning and doing busy-work.

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger molly said...

Thanks RJ. i'll make sure i get some down-time, too, and hopefully some adult time. Your bbq looked awesome. yum.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home