Saturday, September 23, 2006

Early Saturday Morning

I haven't written in awhile, and right now, I don't really have any particular topic to write about, but felt the urge to put up another post. I guess I have been rather busy with cleaning up. De-cluttering. The kids and I are getting ready to move - we don't know exactly where, but we are ready for a change.

So far, I've been cleaning out the closets and have given away lots of clothes. This week, I put notices up on Craig's List to sell some old stuff - Sam's old baby dress (now that he has the new dragon one), and their old crib. Yep...moving stuff out of the house.

This weekend, I have houseguests again. It's really wonderful. I spent the night on the futon and have decided that it will probably be going on Craig's List sometime soon too. I think I'd much rather have a sleeper sofa...

Craig's List is a wonderful thing. I found my job there, too. Actually, one of my friends saw the job listing and forwarded it to me. It's been almost a year - I've made it though that shift!

Today, though, I will stay at home and hopefully sell these two items. I'll clean out some more, do some reading and writing, and generally have a quiet day off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home