Sunday, October 29, 2006

When Someone Says, "I love you"


When someone says I love you - I tend to believe them. It is what the deepest part of my being wants to hear. When someone recently said, "I love you" and then followed with, "and I have loved you forever", my innermost being wanted to hear that, too, even more than anything else. I think that's why they said it. Because that it what i was longing to hear.

Then, looking at it for what it is, not knowing the intention behind the words, finds me looking deeper into myself. If the being in front of me is an empty reed, and spirit speaks through them, then I am truly loved.

And when the love in me responds - what happens then? Perhaps the words spiral deeper until truth is found and nothing else exists.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home