Friday, December 22, 2006

Holidays

'Tis the season. Wednesday night i went to an equinox celebration, and last night, we all went to an very nice equinox party, and the kids were out of school today. Whew. It's really just starting, too.

Soon, my siblings will arrive from the different corners of the US. We haven't seen one of my brothers for a year. I'm looking forward to seeing his face when he sees Max, whose sprouted about 6 inches this year.

This is the time of year which is somewhat difficult for me. Holiday and Holydays. They seem to bring out the best and worst in people. I don't know about you readers, but here in Atlanta, especially around my 'hood, people are driving their vehicles like crazy people. The general energy is frenetic at best. And all I really want to do is be still for a little while. Well, actually, a bit more than that. I really like to retreat a little this time of year and reflect upon what's happened over the past year and open up a space inside myself to allow some ideas of new emerging energies or directions for the new year. With the new moon and equinox, it's a good time for letting go and welcoming new.

Here's wishing all of us a peaceful, healthy, abundant holiday season and new year...
Find and follow your bliss.

Happy Holidays, all.

1 Comments:

At 4:44 PM, Blogger RocketJam said...

Heh, I try to keep the "Christmas Spirit" in mind while I'm cursing the idiot drivers running around doing their Christmas shopping (of course, I'm not one of those idiots). Some days I'm better at it than others.

Hope you had nice holidays.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home