Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Open Heart in the Mountains



This weekend I had a wonderful experience in the North Georgia Mountains. It's hard to tell the difference between falling in love and experiencing an open heart. I think the phenomenon are related, but not always. I don't want to this feeling to end. I fell in love with the land and the people that i met there. It's happened to me twice before, near Asheville, North Carolina. Eventually, my heart goes back to a less expanded place. What I would like to know, and may have the opportunity to experience, is whether or not the heart will stay open if I continue to revisit this place. We'll see. It looks like the possiblity of a new adventure!

1 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, Blogger RocketJam said...

Now there's the kind of fall colors I was hoping we'd see on our little fall trip in Oklahoma!

Beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home