Thursday, November 02, 2006

Life Choices

Lately, I have been feeling so much energy in my body. It's been hard to direct it productively and ground myself in order to feel like i usually do. Earth meditation helps. I think until this phase passes, at least 20 minutes a day will be recommended!

It's a rather expanded feeling, but i was noticing it escalating to a point that was not comfortable. I can liken the feeling to watching and feeling my washing machine on the spin cycle today. Yep, my perception that i was spinning very, very quickly - and not necessarily going anywhere with it.

Later, i received information that brought be down to earth rather abruptly, but surprisingly, some part of the energy is staying the same.

The piece that brought me back to earth is rather personal. Something I have been working on for a couple of years. Without going into too much detail, it got me thinking about the choices i have made in my life and how they effect/affect the timing of events in my life.

This said, I continue to wonder what my life would be like if i hadn't made the choices i made. Quite different, i would suppose. Would I be happier? Would I be more financially successful? Perhaps more spiritually advanced?

It's interesting to look at the choices i've made and realize that life sometimes gets in the way of doing things i might otherwise be doing. Then, there's the little option of doing them anyways.

Hmmm.

1 Comments:

At 3:17 PM, Blogger Darrell Grizzle said...

I think I understand about the "spin cycle" energy. I feel like I'm "recovering" this week from my 10 days in Sarasota, listening to Pir Zia, Shahabuddin, and Devi Tide teach and lead practices. One day last week I was feeling so high and ungrounded I broke my semi-vegetarianism and had a corned beef sandwhich, which brought be back to earth. :o)

See ya soon!
blessings ~
Hamza Bear

 

Post a Comment

<< Home